Pediatric specialists from MassGeneral for Children provide outstanding personalized, developmentally appropriate specialty care for infants, children and adolescents at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care.
Pediatric services offered at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care reflect the long history of collaboration between MassGeneral Hospital for Children in Boston and MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center in Salem.
We provide dedicated pediatric surgical suites to accommodate our youngest patients and their families. We encourage open discussion and respect the parents' and child's right to participate in care planning.
- Diabetic follow up care for Type I and II
- Growth and thyroid disorders
- Problems of puberty
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver disorders
- Celiac disease
- Hematology and Oncology
- Orthopaedics Surgery
- Sport and performance injuries
- Hip, spine and foot deformities/anomalies
- Trauma follow up
- Ear, nose and throat disorders
- Abdominal and thoracic problems
- Minimially invasive surgery
- Prenatal consults and congenital anomalies