Gastroenterologists at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care diagnose and treat the full range of gastrointestinal conditions, ranging from gastroesophageal reflux and Barrett’s esophagus to Crohn's disease.
Gastrointestinal care at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care is a collaboration between two leading medical centers, Massachusetts General Hospital and North Shore Medical Center.
- Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis consultation
- General gastroenterology
- Hepatology (liver disease)
- Interventional colonoscopy
- Lower endoscopy with and without intervention
- Pancreatic and biliary consultation
- Screening/diagnostic colonoscopy
- Upper endoscopy with or without intervention including screening for:
- Barrett's esophagus including BARRX treatment procedure
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Ulcer disease